Everyday a new pumpkin-something has been introduced. You know what that means – fall is slowly approaching! So now is the time to start stocking up on pumpkin cans and whipping out the cinnamon. While September 22 is the official first day of fall, we have many reasons to start enjoying fall right now. Check out some fabulous pumpkin filled goodies below. Click the red words for full recipes or further information.
(Hint: the PSL officially came out today, cheers!)
- PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte) from Starbucks
- Pumpkin Spice Latte from Panera
- Pumpkin Juice (Wizarding World Harry Potter at Universal Orlando)
- Little Debbie Pumpkin Spice Rolls
- Pumpkin Butter (at Trader Joe’s)
- Pumpkin Spice Bagels
- Pumpkin Pie Pop-tarts
- Restaurants seasonal menu:
- Red Robin – Pumpkin Pie Shake
- DQ – Pumpkin Pie Blizzard
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Seeds
Let me know in the comments!
What are some of your favorite pumpkin recipes? Why do you love fall?